Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Paint A Letter In Your Hallway...

So I painted a Z at the end of my hallway...
It wasn't one of my brightest moments... Can you see why?
It is backwards. Oops! But I still love it! 
Here is my hallway before I brought in the paint:
 It was so simple, I just taped...
 used this charcoal color paint and a brush:
 ...painted in between the lines; two coats...
Touched up the edges with an angled brush...
 And stood back and said OOPS! That's backwards! :)
I could have mirrored the images just for this post, 
but I'd rather be real than pretend it is all perfect over here! :) 
This photo was my inspiration...
.:.
What do you think? 
Should I repaint over it and turn it around,
or do you think it is fine as is? 
What would you do?

-Sylvie

Linked to:
Creations by Kara

3 comments:

  1. Cute. Keep it that way. It will be your daily reminder that life isn't perfect, but it can be great anyway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaisa! The longer I look at it, the more I feel like it's probably fine as is! :)

      Delete
  2. Ha ha I didn't even notice it was backwards!! Its cute and something probably nobody else will have :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)