Monday, August 12, 2013

Best Ever Soft & Chewy Snickerdoodle Recipe

These are the softest, chewiest snickerdoodles you'll ever have!
Have you notices a trend over here? ...soft and chewy cookies are my weakness for sure!

Best Ever Soft and Chewy Snickerdoodles

1 cup Butter; softened
1 1/2 cups White Sugar
2 Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Salt
2 3/4 cups White Flour
2 tsp Cream of Tarter
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Cinnamon/Sugar Mix 

Preheat Oven 400 degrees. 
In a stand mixer, mix butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until combined.
Add remaining ingredients, mix until combined. 
Scoop balls of dough into sugar cinnamon mixture(I use a cookie scooper), and roll them around. Place them onto a parchment lined cookie sheet about 3 inches apart. 
Bake for 7-8 minutes. 
Enjoy!
Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. Hoping you'll stop by and accept :) http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com/2013/09/a-liebster-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise! I'll come check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)