Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Strawberry Lemonade

Freckled lemonade is one of my biggest weaknesses.
And I have to admit I down the stuff like water.

I've even had a Red Robin waitress in disbelief 
that I needed a fourth refill not very long into my meal!



I especially love it on hot summer days, sitting by the pool.
I can't get enough of the stuff! 


Strawberry Lemonade Recipe

In a two quart pitcher, combine all ingredients:

1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate
Cold water (amount- per can directions)
1- 2 cups strawberries, smashed
1/4 cup of sugar

Stir until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate until well chilled. Enjoy!

-Sylv


Update: Add a zip to this recipe by adding some Fresca, Sprite or Sierra Mist! One part Strawberry Lemonade, one part Soda. :)



        Linked to 733blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)