Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gift Idea Series: Baby


Shopping for a small child for Christmas sometimes gets me wondering... Since the child is too young to really understand what is going on, do I buy gifts that make life more practical for mom, or do I buy gifts that I think the baby will enjoy?!

Maybe a lil of both! 

Christmas Gift Ideas For Baby...
Boon Flair Pedestal Highchair with Pneumatic Lift
natural tree TEETHER toy - an organic wooden toy - easy to grasp, silky smooth and safe
Bamboo owl mobile
Vulli Sophie la  Girafe Teether
LEKA Baby gym IKEA Reaching out for toys stimulates a baby's development of hand-eye coordination. Sharp contrasts; easy for a small child to see.
MOD    ELEPHANT............Pacifier Clip
Love You Forever
Image of Moccasins - Poppy
Knitted Cross Baby Blanket for Bassinet, Stroller, or Car Seat in Grey/Cream



Sigh. I could go on all day! :) Shopping for little ones is so fun!

Still coming this week: Preschooler gift ideas, and DIY children's gift ideas! :)

Have a good day!
-Sylv :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)