Monday, November 12, 2012

Gift Ideas Series: Toddlers


img source

Every year at Christmas, I wish to buy my little ones so very many things. I suppose it's probably a good thing that I can't, or they could get real spoiled real quick! :) 

This week, I will share some gift ideas for the little ones in your life... Baby, toddler, and preschooler. Enjoy! 

Christmas Gift Ideas For Toddler...



Anamalz Farm Set
Body LS Eyes
Hash Mark Leggings in Lavender on Grey/Green
personalized wooden toy camera, modern organic imagination toy
Danish Crafts Rocking Sheep - Black
Moccasin Booties, Wheely Bug, Wooden Animals, Face Shirt, Cross Hatch LeggingsPersonalized Camera, Rocking Horse


How do I narrow it down!? There are so many fun things out there! :)

Check back all week for more gift ideas!
-Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)