Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!


Love.

Happy Anniversary to the sweetest man on this Earth.

I do say I have the best husband ever ever ever.
He is so good to me and our children.
He is so giving, sweet, thoughtful, strong, and motivated.
He is a hard worker.
He is extremely smart, and can do almost anything.
He is optimistic, even when times are tough.

He is a trooper. This last year he has had more pain than 
I could ever imagine... Last fall he had meningitis, and
this spring he was injured in a serious accident.
But he always keeps chugging, and rarely complains.

I feel so thankful to have him.
His awful accident was such a reminder to me.
A reminder that each day that I have him is a gift from God...

Thank you dear, for another happy year together!
Thank you for taking such good care of me and our little ones.
I love you more and more. 

-Sylv

(We celebrated our anniversary this year with 
vacation to Tennessee. It was SOOO nice!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)