Friday, August 10, 2012

Orange Inspiration

I really have a thing for orange lately.
Not the fruit, the color!

One moment I'm thinking "Oh how about nice crisp white and cream
for the birthday theme!" and next thing I know, the orange cupcake
liners are out and in the muffin tins! Impulses I tell ya! ;)


Here are a few of my favorite orange things from around the web...
Family , ooak , art doll -  grandparents, parents ,uncle  and and children dressed in Orange and beige  , stripes   and polka dots -handmade
49 BUY 2 prints  and get 1 FREE, sale,  Sparrow bird artwork print "Singing Sparrow", size 10x8
SALE orange - crepe masking tape - 60 yards
Saddle Farmers Market Tote, Beach Bag, Cross Body Bag  (Naked Jute, Tangerine) for Produce, Beach, Dog, Cat...


I actually just ordered a roll of the orange washi tape;
 I can't wait to get it in the mail! :)

What about you?
Do you have orange fever too?

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)