Friday, June 14, 2013

DIY Flower Crown Tutorial & Lil Jersey Calf

There are so many bushes and plants blooming right now.
I couldn't resist but to make a little crown out of some!
Here is what I did...

I grabbed some scissors and picked a pretty bush to attack.
Snip off a few thin branches and use twist ties to attach them into one long branch.
Once you have desired length, twist tie the ends together.
Then tuck the flowers in, and wind them around the branches, 
to make the crown more compact. Use more twist ties if you need!
Now approach your victim princess,
let her check out her crown before putting it on her,
and then quick snap a few pics before she ditches it! :)
This is Lily. 
She will provide my family with fresh milk some day we hope.

Have a good weekend! 
Sylvie



2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
    You are such a great photographer...
    And witty as well!!!
    I will visit often,and I hope you do too!!!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you, Linda! For the sweet comment, and for visiting my blog! :)

    Sylv

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)