Monday, June 10, 2013

Gorgeous Shop For Babies on Etsy!

organic cotton chevron leggings by pellerina.. made to order.. 6m 12m 2 3 4 5
I am loooooving the all-new Etsy shop: Pellerina Design!
She has a gorgeous selection of trendy and comfy clothes, blankets,
 and hats for small children and babies! 
I want one of everything in the shop for my littles!!!!

Here are some of my favorites...
Pellerina "Chevron Slices" Swaddle blanket in Nautical unisex colors perfect for newborns
Swaddling blanket by anna leigh.. super soft Organic Cotton Knit ... modern Peacocks on baby Pink
Pellerina "Greige Feathers" Swaddle blanket in unisex colors perfect for newborns
baby top knot hat greige/gray feathers and arrows.. organic cotton made to order

Don't you love them all!?
Hop on over to her shop, and see what other lovelies she has!

Have a good week!
Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Love her stuff too!! She's sooo talented, (yes, I'm a very proud sister:) Did you know some rich ladie from UAE ordered a total of 56 blankets and 128 hats from Pellerina for her twins???? INSANE!!! (but wonderful for my sister ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)