Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Limited Edition Lace and Mint Messenger Bag in the Shop!

Isn't she lovely!
I am super pleased with this here bag.
You might wanna snatch it up, before I decide to keep it myself!!!
Seriously guys. That happens sometimes. I make something that I love so much, I just can't part with it, and it gets yanked from my shop and put right into my very own closet. Or the closet of one of my littles. Not very good from my shop's point of view- but really, sometimes things are just to lovely to let go! 

Ok ok. I'll quit it. But for real. 
Does that ever happen to any of you shop owners?!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
Sylv

1 comment:

  1. These colors look so adorable together :)

    Love,
    Annika
    http://my-little-storybook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)